Thursday, August 2, 2012

here goes nothing.

I have decided to start a blog.
Don't ask me why.

Perhaps its because as I am typing this, the 2012 Summer Olympics is blaring from my television and I feel a bit pathetic that I have yet to accomplish something huge at 21 but 16 year olds are winning gold medals for his/her country.

I also don't know where this spark of motivation came from either but I feel like I want to begin crossing some things off my bucket list. Although I have yet to create my bucket list, I am certain it will include the cliche i.e. sky diving, running a 5k, learning a new language, etc.

So I guess the answer to why I have decided to start a blog is because I want to let go and enjoy life. So cheers to doing things outside of your comfort zone.

Until tomorrow folks.
xoxo

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" -Neale Donald Walsch

p.s. Perhaps my next post will be my official bucket list! (insert clapping here)

p.p.s. This whole writing out your emotions thing feels pretty good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment